2013 Motocross Contingency Rules
- The 2013 Suzuki Contingency program runs from November 1, 2012 through October 31, 2013.
- Only New 2010 and 2012 RM85 and 2012 and 2013 RM-Z250 and RM-Z450 models sold by authorized U.S. dealers are eligible for motocross contingency.
- All eligible models must retain the Suzuki Logo and have a Yellow Front Fender.
- Contingency will be paid to the Warranty Registered owner. If the motorcycle raced is not owned by the racer, no contingency payments will be made. Only the original owner is eligible for contingency payments.
- In order to be paid, participants must have a valid U.S. Social Security Number or taxpayer ID number.
- Participants must have a valid U.S. address.
- Rider will be paid for (2) classes per registered motorcycle. If more than (2) classes are raced, the rider will be paid for the (2) highest earning amounts.
- If an event is sanctioned by more than one promoter, the rider will be paid for one event only.
- If there is more than one division per class, only the division specified by the promoter will be paid.
- Contingency payments will not be made to classes that have fewer than the required minimum number of riders.
- Contingency payments will be made on a reloadable Suzuki Contingency Card only redeemable at authorized U.S. Suzuki dealerships.
- There must be a minimum of (7) riders in a class for all paying positions to be paid. For classes with (3) to (6) riders, the top (2) positions will be paid. No payments will be made to any riders with classes less than (3) riders.
- Riders falsifying claims will be automatically disqualified from the program.
The registration must be submitted to SMAI within 30 days after the first event in order to qualify for payment. Registrations submitted after the 30 day period will not be eligible for payment. It is the racer’s responsibility to resolve race result disputes with the race organization. SMAI will only make payments based on results provided by the race organization. No payments will be made for races included in the 2013 Suzuki contingency program after January 1, 2014. Any errors or missed payments must be reported to Suzuki in writing prior to January 1, 2014 or those payments will be forfeited.