- Toni Elias
- Date of Birth
- Manresa, Catalonia
- Yoshimura Suzuki GSX-R1000
- AMA Pro MotoAmerica Superbike
Toni Elias is no stranger to the Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing Team. Former MotoGP winner and Moto2 World Champion came to Yoshimura Suzuki as a substitute rider, but after sweeping the opening series doubleheader at the Circuit of the Americas, the likeable Spaniard signed on for the rest of the 2016 MotoAmerica Superbike campaign. Elias finished the season with third place in the Championship.
Staying under the Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing tent, Elias went on to become the 2017 MotoAmerica Superbike Champion. The Spaniard is coming out of the 2018 season, second in the championship with the most MotoAmerica Superbike wins. This establishes him as the winningest rider with 25 career victories. Among these victories, Elias accompanied Suzuki to earn a record setting 200th Superbike win. Ending 2018 on a high note, Toni Elias is aiming to take back the championship in 2019 aboard the GSX-R 1000.
Follow Toni on social media! Instagram: @tonielias24 | Twitter: @tonielias24
SPONSORS: HJC Helmets, HRC, Alpinestars, RACC, Honos
• 2nd place – MotoAmerica Superbike.
• 1st place – MotoAmerica Superbike.
• 3rd place – MotoAmerica AMA Superbike, scoring 13 podiums, including two pole positions.
• 27th – MotoGP as a fill-in rider for two different teams. He scored his best result of 14th in Malaysia with Forward Racing Yamaha.
• 9th – World Superbike, scoring five top-five finishes.
• 18th – Moto2, with two top-10 finishes in abbreviated season.
• 16th – World Superbike, with three top-five finishes in eight race appearances.
• 16th – Moto2, with four top-10 finishes riding for two different teams.
• 24th – MotoGP, as a sub in three rounds.
• 15th – Moto2, with five top-10 finishes.
• 1st – Moto2, won the Moto2 title scoring a series leading seven rounds.